Blockchain Laboratories is a venture studio that is developing decentralized applications that
have triple bottom line ROI. We are passionate about creating the next generation of
decentralized applications that have societal and environmental benefits, in addition to
sustainably generating profits. We are developing some of the most positive use cases of
blockchain tech in the crypto industry. We’re interoperable focused and blockchain agonistic in
our DApp development strategies, and we build with cross-chain functionality in mind at all
Platforms and Protocols (projects you’ll work on)
https://carbonlandtrust.com/ – Blockchain and DLT based forest conservation PaaS to bring
more inclusion and transparency to land trusts. (Conservation NFTs)
https://carboncapturebackers.com/ – IDO platform for financing carbon capturing startups.
Job description (specific job duties/responsibilities):
● Perform policy and scientific research tasks related to Measurement, Reporting and
Verification (MRV) strategies for carbon credits and forest conservation, such as developing
reports, white papers, and tracking information.
● Providing support on projects related to carbon credits and conservation trusts.
● Creating social media assets, fact sheets, and other communication materials related to the
MRV and platforms.
● Assisting with platform operations and providing general administrative support as needed.
● Managing and executing multiple detailed tasks and projects. Specific deliverables include:
● Researching and summarizing published scientific literature, reports, and materials on climate
● Updating and maintaining group lists of leads and potential partners for platforms.
The ideal candidate possesses: (only requirement is work ethic)
● Enthusiasm for carbon markets and forest conservation.
● Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
● Administrative and organizational skills.
● Strong research, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write effectively
● Strong proficiency with social media.
● Skills in building positive relationships with potential partners and customers.
● Ability to effectively work remotely with people in multiple time zones.
● Demonstrate resourcefulness and flexibility working on project assignments.